Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Google SMS

Now you can do Google search through your Mobile SMS. That too without paying any premium SMS charges.

http://www.google.co.in/mobile/default/sms/

Its wonderful feature where in one can find news headlines, Stock quotes, PNR status, etc with just a single SMS. Only non-premium sms charges applicable as per your tariff plan. Now IRCTC, india times, and such other premium service providers who provide service for these information will have tough time competing with Google. This is because a costumer can get information at a cheaper SMS cost than any other service provider.

Isn't it a great news. save 9773300000 as Google sms in your mobile address book and keep doing google searches through it.
Happy Gooooooooooogling..

3 comments:

Lavanya Sethi said...

I booked a rail ticket for me using irctc vide PNR no. 2562870011 (Transaction ID: 0480387060) for journey from DMO-LTT on September 2, 2012 for the journey on September 22, 2012 in Train No. 11072, the only train plying to Mumbai from nearest station from my home town. Unfortunately, I could not travel and i had to file TDR on 16/09/2012. I was informed by irctc that refund will come within 90 days.

After 4 months of follow up, the status of TDR is showing as regretted. Please hold to get the refund.
I filed the complaint in Consumer Court also but. Still not got any response. Please help me to get some solution.

Ellen Paul said...

The Blog you are running is just awesome. The stuff and theme of the blog is so impressive. The actual match, like your blog, is found on very rare places. This blog is so clear and simple, there is no useless content you have added just to show a fake knowledge about the topic. I am new to blogging and picking lot from your blog. Here is my blog if you want to take a look and do suggest me if any problem or something missing.
Thanks a lot!!!

Ishika Khanna said...

Seems to be a perfect place to learn something new.. Here I can pick many things for my blog as I have recently created and its in progress. My blog is totally different from your blog. But still I want the admin to suggest me that how can I attract visitors to increase traffic. Have a look here, http://free-songs.org on my blog and do suggest me if there is any requirement for any change. I would be really glad and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!